Compelling video content is a great way to tell a story about your property and provide a visual glimpse to applicants about what it's like to work at your Great Place. If you've put the investment into generating that content, then you definitely want to use it in your Job Listings and Enhanced Profile!
Fortunately, adding a video to your Profile or Job Posts is as easy as copying and pasting a link. All you need to do is upload the video to a hosting service (we recommend YouTube or Vimeo), and paste the link into your Basic Profile. Just follow these steps:
- Log into your CoolWorks Employer Account.
- From the Dashboard, scroll down to the Employer Profile section.
- Select the Basic Profile button from the Employer Profile menu bar.
- Scroll down to the Videos section on the right-hand column.
- Click any of the Empty slots, paste in the link to your video, and click the check box.
How many videos display depends on the type of product you use for your recruiting. If you're using Help Wanted or Highlighted Job posts, one video will display with your Basic Profile as long as your post is active. If you use the Enhanced Profile for your recruiting, up to three videos can be embedded into your Profile.