Compelling video content is a great way to tell a story about your property and provide a visual glimpse to applicants about what it's like to work at your Great Place. If you've put the investment into generating that content, then you definitely want to use it in your Job Listings and Enhanced Employer Profile!
Fortunately, adding a video to your Profile or Listing is as easy as copying and pasting a link. All you need to do is upload the video to a hosting service (we recommend YouTube or Vimeo), and paste the link into your Profile or Listing.
For Enhanced Employer Profiles (embed up to 3 videos)
- Log into your CoolWorks Employer Account.
- From the Dashboard, select the Profile button.
- Locate the Videos section underneath The Scoop on the right-hand column.
- Click any of the Empty slots, paste in the link to your video, and click the check box.
For Help Wanted or Highlighted Job listings
- On the Job Posting form, scroll down to the Contact Info section.
- Locate the Video Link field.
- Paste in the link to the video you want to share on your listing.
- Once you finish completing the form and post your listing, your video will automatically be embedded!
If you'd like to add a video to a Help Wanted or Highlighted Job listing that has already started running, just select Posts from your dashboard, click the title of the listing you'd like to edit, click the purple Edit button, scroll down to the Contact Info section, and paste the link to your video into the Video Link section.