The Employer Dashboard is your central hub for managing your CoolWorks account. Whether adding photos, editing your Profile, or posting ads, just about any action you need to take starts from your dashboard. Let's take a look!
The Main Menu
When you log into your dashboard, you'll notice 5 purple buttons across the top under your company name. Here's a brief description of what each of them does:
- Posts will allow you to post a Highlighted Job or Help Wanted Ad, as well as view your entire posting history.
- Profile takes you to the Profile Manager where you can edit, preview and activate your Employer Profile. Every CoolWorks' employer has a Basic or Enhanced Employer Profile. The differences between the two are explained here, but regardless of what level of Profile your account has, the Profile button is where you'll go to make changes.
- Forms - CoolWorks offers affordable custom online forms, such as digital applications, EEO Forms, surveys, new hire packets, or anything you'd like! The Forms tab will allow you to view, edit, or create new custom forms.
- Photos - Go here to manage your photos which can be displayed in your Profile Slideshow, set a Postcard image (the primary image job seekers see in search results), and update your company logo.
- Users - Allows you to view all users who have access to your CoolWorks account, as well as invite additional users.
You'll also notice a sidebar that allows you to take a few additional actions on your account. Here's a quick look at those:
Edit Logo - Click the grey Upload Logo button to add or replace your company's logo.
Billing Info - All billing and payment information can be found here, from purchase history to detailed invoice information. You can access your CoolWorks Freshbooks account to view and pay open bills.
User Settings - Make updates to your personal CoolWorks account, such as updating your name, e-mail address, and password.