The Employer Dashboard is your central hub for managing your CoolWorks account. Whether adding photos, editing your Profile, or posting jobs, just about any action you need to take starts from your dashboard. Let's take a look!
When you log into your dashboard, you'll notice 7 buttons in the menu bar under your company name. Here's a brief description of what each of them does:
- Dashboard will bring you back to this screen. This is the launchpad for all your other account actions.
- Profile takes you to the Profile Manager where you can edit, preview, and activate your Employer Profile. Every CoolWorks' employer has a Basic Profile, and many employers use our robust Enhanced Profile as the cornerstone of their recruiting strategy. Edits and settings for both can be accessed here.
- Job Posts allows you to post a Help Wanted or Highlighted Job, view active and previous posts, and re-post jobs that you've posted in the past
- Locations allows you to add all of your properties, work sites, and/or different operational areas to indicate where a job will be located when you add it to the Job List.
- Photos takes you to the Photo Manager, where you can add, remove, and rearrange how photos appear in your slideshow
- Users allows you to manage the users who have access to your CoolWorks account, and to invite new users.
- Account Info takes you to your general account information where you can access Billing Info, login to FreshBooks to view and pay invoices, manage user accounts, and update your personal user settings