Nothing captures a job seeker's attention like stunning imagery. One of the easiest and most effective ways to give your recruiting materials a leg up is to populate your CoolWorks photo gallery with beautiful pictures of your great place.
Every CoolWorks product allows a certain number of photos to be displayed with the listing.
- Help Wanted and Highlighted Job posts - up to 5 photos will display in your slideshow
- Enhanced Employer Profile - up to 25 photos will display in your Profile slideshow
To add photos to display with your Profile or Post, log in to your CoolWorks account and follow these steps:
- From the Dashboard, click on Photos in the menu bar.
- Click the red Add A Photo button.
- Click the grey Choose a File button and select an image from your computer.
- If you'd like to include a caption to display below your photo in the Slideshow, type it into the Caption box.
- Click the red Upload button.
Your photo will be visible within a few minutes, after our server processes and optimizes the file. If the photo preview still says "Processing" after a few minutes, just refresh your browser, and you'll be able to see your photo.
For more information on the other tools and features of the Slideshow, see our Help Center Article, Managing Your Photos.
For best results, use the following photo requirement guidelines:
- Must be a JPG or PNG. (JPG is preferred for photographs.)
- Must be 1024x768 or larger. For best slideshow results, photos should all be about the same size.
- Must be less than 7MB.
- Should not be collages of multiple photos.
- Should not have any text.