After viewing our different product offerings on the Post a Job page, you might be asking what exactly is the Enhanced Profile and why would you want one to implement one in your recruiting strategy?
The Enhanced Profile is an extended introduction to your organization for seasonal job seekers who browse CoolWorks year round, planning their next adventure and lining out options for where they want to spend their next season.
In addition to allowing you to advertise all of your available positions, the Enhanced Profile enables recruiters to outline all of the critical and engaging information that job seekers will want to know before filling out an application with your organization.
Make a Personal Introduction
With the Enhanced Profile, your organization's information is thoughtfully laid out through these important sections:
- General Description - Tell your location's story - its history, its geography, why guests want to visit, and most important: why employees should want to spend a season of their life at your Great Place
- The Employee Experience - What’s it like to work and live there? What do you value and how do those values shape your employees' experiences? What’s fun and enriching about working at YOUR Great Place? What will be the best takeaway after a season working with you?
- The Ideal Candidate - What makes for a successful, happy, engaged employee at your operation? What qualities will make for the best fit for both you and the employee?
- Room and Board -Do you provide room & board? Is there a fee or is it part of the compensation package? Do you have dorms, shared rooms, cabins, apartments? Describe your employee accommodations and charges. If you don't have housing, any info you can offer that can help someone find housing is helpful.
- Employee Perks - What benefits do your provide beyond wages/tips? Do local activity outfitters offer your staff special deals? Do they get discounts around your property? What are the little extras that are the icing on the cake for being one of your team members?
- Getting Here and Getting Around - This section is for all of a candidate's transportation questions. Can your property be reached by air, bus, taxi or your own shuttle? Should candidates consider bringing their own vehicle? Does public transportation exist in your area (for once they are settled in), and how far is housing from the work site? Are bikes encouraged?
- For Fun - CoolWorks is all about Jobs In Great Places®. Your very own Great Place is an important consideration for a candidate. Your staff may be able to hike, bike, climb, raft, ride, photograph, star gaze, dance, attend music festivals, visit cultural attractions and more. Paint a picture and tell them what they can expect when spending time in your area.
- How to Apply - And of course, once a job seeker has received a proper introduction to your organization, the final section outlines full information on how to apply, including the ability to link to your Employment landing page or online application.
- Job List - Easily toggle jobs as open or filled, so applicants will only see the titles and descriptions for the positions you're currently hiring for. Learn more here.
- Extended Slideshow - Nothing engages like visuals; with an Enhanced Profile, you can show off your place with up to 25 photos in your slideshow
- Embedded Videos - And if you have great video content you'd like to share as well, you can embed three videos into your Enhanced Profile
"This is kind of a lot; it's going to take me forever to fill all this out!"
From our experience, you'll spend a couple of hours setting up your Enhanced Profile. However, we believe that the time invested will reap great dividends by making a meaningful impression with prospective applicants. The majority of the employers who activate an Enhanced Profile use it year after year as an essential element in their recruiting strategy.
The good news is, once you've set it up, we'll store your information in our system forever. If you choose to use it again in the future, all your information will be preserved, and you'll only have to update those pieces of information that change over time.
The even better news: we're here to help! Our team has decades of experience recruiting and marketing for positions just like yours. If you're feeling stuck or need some inspiration, just drop us a line, and we'll be happy to help!