The Staffing Center by CoolWorks® is an applicant tracking system that is optimally designed and priced for small to medium businesses (SMB’s), especially those that hire seasonal employees every year.
An applicant tracking system (ATS) is a software that enables the electronic handling of recruitment and hiring needs. ATS’s have been around for a long time and vary widely in price and functionality, but they typically offer advanced features, automations, and software integrations that are designed for large companies to receive and process thousands of job applications. While these advanced features allow large enterprises to quickly process a high-volume of applications, they tend to be prohibitively priced for SMB’s, which prevents smaller companies from having access to hiring tools that would benefit their operations.
Drawing on our team's decades of combined experience in seasonal recruiting and hiring, along with the feedback and information we’ve gathered from serving our customers since 1995, we’ve developed the next generation Staffing Center by CoolWorks®, an affordably-priced tool that was designed specifically for SMB’s with a seasonal focus. The Staffing Center provides a mobile friendly online application and job list that are updated in step with your hiring progress and can be integrated from your company’s website. It offers a powerful feature set to help SMB’s optimize their hiring process, communicate quickly and effectively with applicants, references, and hiring staff, and provides the easy, streamlined application experience expected by today’s on-the-go job seekers. The Staffing Center job list seamlessly integrates with your CoolWorks Enhanced Employer Profile to maintain alignment between your available position list and your live job ads.
How will the Staffing Center help my Company?
Here are the Top 10 Reasons a Staffing Center will help improve your recruiting and hiring process:
- The Staffing Center is the ONLY ATS that integrates seamlessly with CoolWorks.com recruiting materials. Manage one job list once in just one place.
- Web-based remote access - you can access your Staffing Center from anywhere so you don't need to be at your office in the eye of a winter snow storm to get work done.
- The mobile-friendly job application helps you reach a broader audience with an application that can be completed and submitted from any device.
- Hire collaboratively without having to pass around a physical document drenched in Charlie's morning latte. Invite your team to participate in the hiring process with full access or department-specific access and permissions.
- Job-specific questions allow for a special subset of questions to be triggered and populate on the application form when an applicant selects that specific Job.
- Applicants can pick their Top 3 Job Choices, allowing job seekers to express interest in a variety of your positions. This is a great feature for seasonal employers whose applicants may be more motivated by location than the actual job they accept.
- Designed for seasonal operations, you can assign each of your new hires into their season roster slots with individual and customizable season dates
- The Staffing Center Application and Job list connect beautifully into your website or careers page - so you can capture potential applicants directly from your company website
- Doing away with paper saves you time with a system designed by seasonal HR pros so you can focus on the work that matters - building your team.
- A Staffing Center archive feature allows you to roll last season's applications over into a storage archive to create a clean slate for the next hiring season.
To learn more about the Staffing Center's features and pricing, visit our Staffing Center page. To learn more about how to use the Staffing Center, visit the Staffing Center section of our Help Center.