For a recap on the difference between Departments, Jobs, and Positions, review our article about the Staffing Center Hierarchy.
Please note, your billing tier is determined by the number of positions in your Staffing Center. Adding and Removing positions could affect your billing tier, and may trigger a refund or charge to your billing method. To review our pricing and tier sizes, see the Pricing section at the bottom of this page.
To Add a new Position(s):
- Login to your Staffing Center dashboard
- Scroll down through your Departments and click on the name of the Job for which you'd like to add a Position(s)
- From the Job Page, scroll down to the Positions section, and click +Add Positions
- Enter your Position label, the start and end dates for the Position(s), and how many of these positions you wish to add*
- Click Create Position
*A Position is a slot within a Job that you're aiming to fill in your company's staffing plan, and they are nested under Jobs. For instance, if you hire 12 housekeepers every year, you'd create the Job - Housekeeper - one time in your Staffing Center, and you'd add 12 Positions within that Job. As you hire your staff, you assign them to open job Positions.
Because many seasonal operations offer different season dates to accommodate candidates with limited availability (e.g. college students who have to leave in August to get back to school), the Staffing Center allows you to create Positions within Jobs that have different start and end dates. For example, if your operating season is April - October, and you hire 9 housekeepers to work the full season, and 3 to work a short season, you would add 9 positions with full season dates, and 3 positions with short season dates.
To Edit an existing Position:
- Login to your Staffing Center Dashboard
- Scroll down through your Departments and click on the name of the Job for which you'd like to edit a Position(s)
- From the Job Page, scroll down to the Positions section
- Find the Position you'd like to edit, and click Edit
- From the Position Page, you can edit the Label and Start and End Dates, or remove the Positions.
To Delete an existing unfilled Position:
- Follow the steps above to Edit an Existing Position.
- On the Edit Position popup, click the Delete button in the top right corner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.