CoolWorks is a completely open platform, meaning that job seekers are not required to create a user account. Any individual can browse the site freely, and apply for jobs directly with the employer following the instructions on their advertisements. We are not involved in application or hiring process, so no individual is required to provide us with information or create an account.
However, CoolWorks does offer a few features and tools (and is regularly working on new ones!), such as the ability to create Saved Searches and Favorites, which could come in handy in your search. If you'd like to take advantage of these tools, you can create a user account by following the steps below:
How to Create a User Account
- Visit the signup page: https://www.coolworks.com/users/sign_up
- Input your information on the signup form. Make sure your email address is entered correctly.
- Check your email for a confirmation, and click the link to complete your sign up*
*For security reasons, all users must confirm their email address. If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your spam and junk mail folders. You can request to have the confirmation email resent here: https://www.coolworks.com/users/confirmation/new
How to Log In
You can log in to your account by doing either of the following:
- Visit https://www.coolworks.com/users/sign_in , or
- Click the purple Login icon in the top right corner of the home page